Check the requirements to apply for a Thai online visa or check the status of your processed eVisa
In order to be able to apply for a Thailand eVisa, applicants should check that their nationality enables them to apply for a Thailand visa online, as not all countries are currently able to obtain a Thai visa electronically.
The Thailand eVisa on arrival is an electronic visa for travelers who wish to visit Thailand for a short period of time. The eVOA grants a short-term stay of up to 15 days. The Thai eVisa is issued through an online application system designed to speed up the process of obtaining a visa on arrival.
To successfully get the eVOA, all applicants must first meet the Thailand visa requirements. The requirements for the Thailand eVisa are that the traveler is from one of the 18 eligible countries. Applicants will need the following items and requirements:
- A valid passport from one of the eligible countries.
- A credit/debit card to pay the visa fee.
- An email address to receive the electronic visa.
When completing the online application, applicants will need to ensure they enter all the required information accurately. Any incorrect data or incomplete sections could lead to the application being delayed or rejected.
If you need information on the price of the eVisa to Thailand, you can consult the attached link.
Thailand eVisa Requirements by Country
Citizens from the countries listed below are eligible to apply online for an electronic visa on arrival:
Necessary travel documents required to enter to Thailand
Before travelers arrive in Thailand they should make sure they have all the necessary documentation. It is necessary to present the following at the Thai border in order to enter:
- A valid passport with a minimum of 30 days from the date of arrival.
- The passport must have at least one blank page for an entry stamp.
- A printed copy of the approved eVisa.
- A copy of the arrival and return airline ticket within 15 days.
- Confirmation of accommodation booking in Thailand.
- Proof of sufficient funds for the trip, minimum 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family.
Thailand eVisa Check Status
Once the applicant has submitted the online application, all Thailand eVisa notifications and updates will be sent to the traveler’s email.
The online visa takes within two days to process. However, in some cases, it can take up to five days.
Once approved, the online visa will be sent to the email address the traveler provided on their application form.
When completing the online application, the traveler must ensure they enter all the required information accurately. Any incorrect data or incomplete section could lead to the application being delayed or rejected.
Check your Thailand eVisa status in order to:
- Verify the issue date
- Verify the expiration date
- Verify the provided information is correct